A FUN DAY!
Sam, Will and I have had a great day! We did an art project this morning that involved going to a hardware store to buy sand paper, which they found exciting, especially since there was a tricycle they got to ride in the store.
We sanded letters of their names. Then, they painted them red. After lunch, I drew "paisleys" on them, and we stuck them on a new corkboard. Now they have a great place to display their artwork.
We had lunch at Chic Fil-A with the Chisholms. Of course, fun was had by all. Sam and Will both had a great nap (which doesn't happen too many days now), and I got to work alone.
Tonight, we played outside while Daddy mowed. They both ended up naked playing in the sprinkler. They went to bed at a decent time after a fun bath.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home